Sunday, August 13

Outfit: 06.08.11.



This was a good day outfit wise. I have decided to only post the good outfits. Who wants to read about some mediocre crap....and more to the point.....who wants to write about it!

So, t-shirt first: repping a little Dutch love. You know how I do! I just had to represent the motherland during the World Cup. (A lot of good it did!) I picked up this Nike t-shirt in Boston just this past spring. I went into Niketown on a whim, just see if they had anything I needed. And they did! It was cheap, like $20, and the perfect orange. Strange but true: I wear size small in Nike. Bizarre, cause I am not small.

On to the shoes: These are my most recent acquisitions. I picked them up about 3 weeks ago. They are 1 of 3 pairs included in a “Clerks Pack” from the shoe store “Size?” in the UK. When they first came out, about 2-3 months ago, I only had eyes for another pair in the same pack. I bought them instead. I passed up on my chance to get these and I have been thinking about them since. I was finally able to find them at Mita Sneakers in Ueno. I even picked them up on sale. Nothing wrong with that at all.

There is a nice balance between the gray and black. And plus, I just love the orange highlights. From what I found online, these are rain proof, which is nice. I'm not sure I will be putting that to the test anytime soon, but it's nice to know.

I like them a lot. Sadly, not one person I know likes them. But its cool, cause I don’t get upset. I kick a hole in the speaker, pull the plug, then I jet. (A little Rakim for all y'all)

No comments: