Thursday, October 12

Outfit 06.10.11.

Its that time again; outfit time. Nothing so exciting today....but a solid ensemble in my (unbiased) opinion. It did not come together exactly how I wanted, but I am basically happy. T-shirt first:


I took a different type of photos this time, just to mix things up. I’m not sure I like the photos all that much. But whatever the case...I DO like the t-shirt. It was M.I.A. for a long time, but now it is back. I bought it in NYC quite a while ago. It was in my top 5 for a long time, before it disappeared. I always loved the combo of arty/fairy unicorn and stars versus the manly charcoal and yellow. I think it is a nice match. It is also a 2K t-shirt, but I don't know the artist.


The shoes were my black and gray Air Max 90s. They went ok with the t-shirt, but I felt there must be some shoes out there that would compliment the shirt better, but those shoes are not in my closet. I hate it when that happens.



[source]

Now these would have done the business alright! These are the SIZE? Air Stabs. I did have the chance to buy them, but I passed them up. I regret it from time to time....but I really could have used them this morning. Oh well.

No comments: