Friday, June 20

On the slow side

sun_clouds
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

Maybe it's getting old, but I keep taking pictures of the sky. I guess I should branch out a bit. OK. I will try. As an example, please observe below.

swim_far
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

This is an ad that can be found all over Tokyo at the moment. It features Kosuke Kitajima. He is a very famous swimmer in Japan and will be trying to add to his medal count in the next Olympics. But there is something very disturbing about the ad. It took me a minute to figure it out.

simmer_close
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

It's his hand! It's on the wrong side!! Maybe it doesn't bother you like it bothers me, but it gives me a little pause every time I see it. You could be asking yourself why. Why would they do this? I asked myself that question as well. And the only answer I could come up with is that the designer took the hand in reference to his most famous win in the 2004 Olympics.

swimmer
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

But seriously, why couldn't they put the hand on the correct side??

Great track right here. Fader said he says 19 words in the whole song...I think its closer to 23. Love the slow flow and the bounciness. The beat is non-too shabby either.

Enjoy Tabi Bonney "Cool and Fly"



Later

No comments: